non-EU working freelance in UK


Can a person (currently on student visa, but looking for employment) work as a freelancer (registered in their own home country, Russia) while living in the UK for a company registered in EU (Netherlands)?

Thank you for your advice.

Best regards,

D de Koning

This post was submitted by D de Koning.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *